Re: Debian Flyer

From: Noel Koethe (noel@koethe.net)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 10:54:44 CEST

On Sam, 25 Mai 2002, Martin Schulze wrote:

Hello,

> > http://www.koethe.net/debian-flyer2002.pdf, the latest version
>
> Oh no! Not again made of a non-free software. I would like to veto
> and strongly discourage this effort. I'd rather urge you to work
> towards a flyer created with Free Software, i.e. with LaTeX, for

Sure, just do it.
Nobody worked on a flyer and I just asked the former author
if he could change some parts of the old flyer.
I would prefer a free software solution, too. But there isn't
a good looking flyer available (just the ugly latex on klecker).

> the next LinuxTag. I'd also like to urge you to create release-
> independend flyers so we don't run into this desaster again.

Sure this is possible but because there is not so much time left
I didn't know if the flyer will be ready for LT.

> I also don't like the idea of throwing away the donations we
> received.

You mean the old flyer?

--
Noch einen schönen Tag