Re: Version 2 of CD Image

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 11:47:56 CEST

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Joey: One Idea. And one Question to you as one of debian-admin:
> Can you give me access on raff or any other debian machine with a
> better connection than klecker AND enough free space until the CD thing
> is finished?
> I looked at the machines i have access, but only auric was fine. But
> thats ftp-master, so not a good deal. :)

Issue resolved through other channels. I asked -admin, but didn't
push the issue too hard, sorry for that.

> :: Joey: Add him to Readme.Linuxtag. You can also add that the fact that
> :: debian.html contains a small Installation Intro and a German FAQ.

Done, but not sure if properly, so you'd better check.

> :: I extracted the PDF of Franks Buch and added that. I dont added the
*g*

> Should i add gnupg1.07 from SID?

Yes, probably. There was a recent fuckup with a not-recent gnupg
version which rendered key files unusable for older versions, hence,
better use the most recent version from James. Please read the
changelog.

PS: ObAnders: job opportunity, euro 65k-70k, Hamburg

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.