Re: Version 2 of CD Image

From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 12:45:43 CEST

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 10:24:11AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> * Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> [2002-05-16 10:08]:
> > Better we should use jigdo! If you have a local mirror (or a fast
> > internet connection to some mirror) you can download the image in some
> > hours (or faster).
> >
> > Can you add some README about jigdo (with download links to
> > http://www.de.debian.org/cd/ (?))
>
> 1.) it's /CD/ and 2.) there IS a readme about jigdo there, at
> http://www.de.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/ -- or do you mean a special README
> for the LT-jigdo file?

1.) thanks

2.) yes, like this:
 'don't use wget, use jigdo. jigdo is faster and better. Get jigdo from
 the debian web site (as tar.gz or .deb) and type this:
    jigdo http://people.debian.org/....
 See http://www.de.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/ for more information...'

Gruss
Grisu

--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
«Computers are like air conditioners -- they stop working properly if i