Re: CD Image

From: Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 12:55:28 CEST

Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> writes:

>> I *REALLY* hope that klecker can do rsync so i dont have to transfer
>> the whole file everytime.
> you can use rsync all the time per ssh

Fine.

>> only mention the package we want, everything it depends on and
>> everything it recommends is added automagically.
> have test the package file with 'apt-cache unmet'? hint: dselect need
> all Recommends packages...

Recommends should be fine. debian-cd has Options to add all Recommended
Packages automagically, so they should be there. Suggests not, that
Option is not on.
I try it after FH. Now I only update the cdromlist and then Im away til
1600 or 1700. :)

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!