Re: CD-Cover

From: Sven Hoexter (sven@telelev.net)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 09:25:10 CEST

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 12:08:01AM +0200, Christian Weerts wrote:
> * Christian Weerts <chw@ffis.de> [020512 23:17]:
> > * Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [020512 12:32]:
> > > Christian Weerts wrote:

Hi,

> Btw. I've added various small PNG-File with various colors
> for the upper left corner.

First I think that the red corner looked nice only the shadow was too
much and made the text hard to read.
ATM I like the one with the yellow color
(http://armadillo.ffis.de/debian-cd-lt02/front-cover-hand-yellow_corner.png)
but I would like to see "the return of the DFSG" :)

my 0,02EUR

Sven

--
>Lamer! :)\n Lokaler Admin mit enormen Rechten[tm]
[Christian Schneider und Jens Himmelrath in alt.hacker.org-gcf]
http://www.linux-secure.de http://www.linuxboard.de
http://www.bluephod.net http://www.disconow.de