LinuxTag: mounting the beamer

From: Thimo Neubauer (thimo@debian.org)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 17:59:00 CEST

Hi,

I just checked the bottom of the beamer: there are actually holes in
it but I discovered that there is no "Gewinde"[1] in them so screwing
the thing to a board is impossible... The recommended way to mount the
beamer are square holes to put hooks into, but they seem to be too
special to improvise. Thus, I fear, we have to somehow fix a board on
top of the booth, put the beamer on the board and use straps to fix
it.

Joey: what will the ceiling of the booth be like?

CU
    Thimo

[1] Sorry, absolutely no idea what the english term for this is...

--
Thimo Neubauer <thimo@debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 frozen! See http://www.debian.org/ for details