Re: First draft of the LinuxTag-booth

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 16:31:05 CEST

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > I've started planning the booth and those are the constraints we have IMO:
> > - besides the demo computer only 2 or 3 extra computers are
> > needed. Not every question has to be answered by typing in strange
> > commands :)
>
> If you look at
> http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2002/hardware.html you
> see that we have some more :)
> 8 computers now, 5 Architectures.

Please note that the page only lists hardware which was offered. The
list does not imply that we have to use all the machines listed there.
"Somebody" needs to decide which machine will be useful and which won't.

PS: Please only quote the parts of a mail you are referring to instead
    of the entire original mail.

--
Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.