Re: Linuxtag

From: Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 21:27:48 CEST

Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> writes:

> Another thing (in German, only interesting for Germans :) ):
> Ich bräuchte wen mit nem Auto der irgendwo aus der nördlichen Gegend
> kommt und am 5. Juni bereits runterfährt. Es ist etwas, hmm, unmöglich
> 2 evtl. 3 PCs bei ner Bahnfahrt zu transportieren, und da ich kein Auto hab.... :)
> Das ich Spritgeld zahle iss logisch :)

After some Mails who asked what i think is north i noticed that i have
forgotten to mention where i live. Its Fulda, between Kassel and
Frankfurt/Main (100km from both towns).
There is one offer for a place in a car now, but he plans at
weekend. Until then it is not clear (i think). So dont hesitate to
offer me a place (*in*) a car, if you have it. :)

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg