Re: Linuxtag

From: Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 16:32:16 CEST

Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> writes:

>> Tell me what you need on it. Or if you need Access to it before LT. I
>> can setup a basic System and then give you full access to it todo
>> whatever you need if you want to have it up and running before LT.
> I need a x86 machine with at least 16M of RAM and a 4G hard drive with the
> latest Debian/unstable pre-installed.
> Networking is really handy too.

It is a P2/233 with 96MB RAM and a 4.2GB HDD (SCSI) on a Adaptec
AIC7XXX. Network is a 100MBit Card.
I will setup a Debian SID on it in the next days. I write you a mail if
i have it. :)

Thats not enough space to let it work as a local ftp mirror (for the
Installpresentation). The other System has 8GB, not enough too i think
for both, SE and ftp. So we will play DJ with 8 CDs :)

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg