Re: for future Debian events

From: martin f krafft (madduck@madduck.net)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 03:37:02 CET

* Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2001.12.03 14:37:43+0100]:
> Good idea. We already did a similar thing this hear, since I asked
> some people who told me that they'll be around if they can talk about
> a certain subject.

if i can attend, you could schedule me for a talk. i would love to
talk about debian :)

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck

in africa some of the native tribes have a custom of beating the
ground with clubs and uttering spine chilling cries. anthropologists
call this a form of primitive self-expression. in america they call
it golf.