Re: Debian project @ Linux-Kongress, November 2001

From: Michael Vogt (mvogt@acm.org)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 12:01:37 CET

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 10:58:20PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Moin,
Hi,

> . I was told that we will at least have some sort of network
> connectivity through wavelan. Michael and myself own some cards,
> so one laptop will have to be configured as gateway.
I can bring the card with me, it's a lucent wavelan 802.11 (2Mbit).

> . Who will bring what kind of hardware to the congress?
I will bring a sony vaio fx laptop running sid, powercable and a network
cable. If we need more hardware, please tell me, maybe I can organize
something.

> . It would be nice if those of you who want to stay at the block
> house could drop me a line so I can count them and provide
> approximate numbers to GUUG.
I would like to stay in the woody house :)

thanks,
 Michael

--
GPG Fingerprint = EA71 B296 4597 4D8B 343E  821E 9624 83E1 5662 C734
You Know You've Been Playing Too Much Nethack When...