Re: Systems 2001

From: martin f krafft (madduck@madduck.net)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 19:14:25 CEST

* Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> [2001.10.07 21:32:36+0200]:
> Name Days
> Henning 'Woglinde' Heinold So-Fr
> Jens Schmalzing So,Do-Fr
> Michael 'grisu' Bramer Mo-Fr
> Michael Meskes Tu
> Simon Richter Mi-Fr
> Tim Weippert Mo

add me on Monday if you need to.

> Tickets
> -------
>
> 2 tickets can be picked up by Sarah Bröker from Linux New Media AG
> on Sunday afternoon/evening. One of these is reserved for Michael
> Bramer. These tickets should be exchangable through the booth
> staff.
>
> Somebody (Simon?) mentioned tickets sponsored by the TUM, what
> about these?

> Computers
> ---------
>
> Martin Krafft <madduck@madduck.net> could provide an x86 box, if
> nobody else can.

which is also an aptable debian mirror for x86 stable-unstable.

*but* which can't be reformatted, because i need it. it wouldn't be a
machine to demonstrate OS tasks, but rather one with a browser for
instance. in general, i'd rather not give it out, but hey, if nothing
else works...

it's an AMD K7 1.3 GHz, 512 Mb, 10Gb hdd, 100mbit ethernet, soundcard.

> Please ensure that all removable parts are locked away when you
> leave the booth. This won't provide ultimate security since the
> locks can be broken easily.

i do have some security cabling i could bring.

> T-Shirts
> --------
>
> We are not allowed to sell stuff during the exhibition. However,
> grisu has thankfully created some t-shirts. He's going to take
> some with him for our booth staff. Visitors are able to request
> them to be sold and delivered after the show.

i also have some.

> Pictures
>
> It would be nice if somebody with a digital camera could take
> pictures of the booth. I'd like to add them to the web pages
> after the show (or during the show if I receive them in time).
> <http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/Systems2001/>

let me know if you need me to as time goes on. i have a digital
camera...

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck