Re: Systems 2001

From: H.Heinold (heinold@physik.tu-cottbus.de)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 19:23:50 CEST

On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 04:35:33PM +0200, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> > Thus, I would be very thankfully if two people of our
> > Munich Crew would be able to provide two boxes with monitors.
>
> We currently can get the following hardware:
> - Amiga 1200 (Simon Richter)
> - Macintosh SE/30 (Michael Banck)
> - Monitor "Stinky", 800x600-56 max (Simon Richter)
> - Monitor 21" (me)
>
> The Mac does not have a NIC, so if we could get another box it
> would be better. Oliver, how about your PS2? Would it be worth to
> show it around at the Systems?
>
> > We haven't head much space for posters last year, so I guess that A3
> > is the maximum space that our posters may be large. If somebody could
> > provide a Debian Swirl and the Illiard-graphic in that size coloured,
> > that would be nice.
>
> I will print them.
>
> yours,
> peter

Hm, where is now the discussion anout the systems. Here or on the debian-muc
list? I can bring my laptop and my lego mindstorm. I would like to make list
who is when on the booth. I have time the whole week, because I have holidays.

Joey who is the contat person from Linux New Media AG?

--

Henning Heinold