Re: Standausruestung

From: Noel Koethe (noel@koethe.net)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 09:58:15 CEST

    On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

    > Aber, was mir noch eingefallen ist, und IMHO durchaus sinnvoll ist:
    > Koennte wer http://people.debian.org/~branden/mike-debian-2.png in A3
    > ausdrucken? Eventuell gleich ein paar mal, das lasst sich sicher gut
    > aufhaengen, und kommt auch gut, ist ein Blickfang.

    Zu dem Drucken fällt mir folgende Mail ein:

    ----- Forwarded message from Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter@gmx.net> -----
    From: Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter@gmx.net>
    To: linuxtag-projects@infodrom.north.de
    Subject: Printing booth
    Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 02:20:33 +0200

    Oi,

    I will have a booth about printing with free software. There I will have
    a High-End multiofunction device (printing/scanning/copying) from Sharp
    and some other "normal" printers. If you need something printed/copied
    for your project booth, you can do so on my booth. You can also give us
    documentation of your project so that I can put it onto a server on my
    booth and so we can print useful documentation when demonstrating the
    printers. And the people have something to take with them.

        Till
    ----- End forwarded message -----

    Ich denke mal, das Du da dann noch drucken kannst.

    --
    Noch einen schoenen Tag

    Noel