Re: demoing at the booth

From: Gerfried Fuchs (alfie@ist.org)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 09:08:13 CEST

    On Tue, Jun 26, 2001, Martin Schulze wrote:
    > One thing that a lot of people seem to like is games. I could consider
    > a network game played on some boxes at the same booths or distributed
    > by a couple of booths attrack visitors. Just as a hint.

     I'd vote for xblast :) It's really nice, can get you addicted and is
    GPLed. The only drawback currently is that it isn't really a
    client/server game but does export the X11 output to different displays
    :-(

     So long,
    Alfie

    --
     Meet Alfie personally!  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
       At the LinuxTag       |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\