Re: LinuxTag 2001 in Stuttgart/DE

From: Christian Kurz (shorty@debian.org)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 22:14:46 CEST

    On 01-06-24 MaD dUCK wrote:
    > like to go. in fact, i would happily help out at the debian booth and
    > could even provide a machine or two.

    Well, then I would suggest that you ask on debian-events-eu if you
    should bring along this hardware. The coordination for the debian booth
    is done via this list.

    > who of you is going? any ideas on accomodation that's not the gym

    I'll be there on Saturday and maybe also show up on Friday.

    > where they kick you out at 6am? and who's the responsible person for

    Well, I'll sleep in a hotel (which I'll book tomorrow, when I now for
    sure, if I will be Friday there), because there won't be the problem of
    having to leave your room that early. :) (I think there should still be
    some hotel rooms available.)

    > i am sorry if this message is totally out of place, or this issue has

    No, just check the next time lists.debian.org before, to see that
    there's debian-events-eu, which I Cc now. The Reply-To also points to
    that list.

    Christian

    --
               Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)