Re: Debian CD cover uploaded

From: J.A. Bezemer (costar@panic.et.tudelft.nl)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 14:20:38 CEST

    On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Jens-Dietrich Neppe wrote:

    > I've uploaded two covers and you can see them at
    > http://www.neppe.com/debian_cd The LinuxLand logo is still missing but I
    > asked LinuxLand's Webmaster to send me one. Trustec does not really have a
    > logo. That's why I did a Text for that company. Please write me what you are
    > think about those covers.

    I'm getting very tired of this... Could you PLEASE STOP using that old
    malformed blocky logo? The correct "round" versions are at
    http://www.debian.org/logos/ and big down-scalable bitmaps at
    http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/linuxexpoamsterdam2001/deblogo/

    Compare them and you'll see the difference (both text and swirl).

    Regards,
      Anne Bezemer