Re: first beta CD for LT2k+1

From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 18:01:20 CEST

    Hello

    (master is down -> cc: to michael.bramer@gmx.de)

    On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 10:21:32AM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:

    > > > your are joking?
    > > > I have work two days only on the CD because of the time is running.
    > >
    > > Absolutely not. I guess that beginning of next week is the last
    > > date at which we can get it pressed.
    >
    > ok, this is all no Problem.
    >
    > > Thus before that we need:
    > >
    > > . reports
    >
    > shit. in the night the ISDN-Line was down. Now I have >50% on
    > lug-bremen.de. After this other can download and test the image.

    Ok, the image is on lug-bremen.de!

    The URL is: http://lug-bremen.de/linuxtag-cd/images/

    There is a image (woody-i386-1.raw) and 22 30MB-Parts of this Image.
    Download the Image or all parts. If you download the parts make
            cat x* > woody-i386-1.raw
    and you have the image.

    Check the image with:
            md5sum woody-i386-1.raw
    and compare with the value in md5sum on the lug-bremen server.

    If you have reports, wishes, etc. send this as mail to debian-event-de
    _and_ (please) michael.bramer@gmx.de

    Thanks

    Gruss
    Grisu

    "Every use of Linux is a proper use of Linux."
                  -- John "Maddog" Hall, Keynote at the Linux Kongress in Cologne