Re: [LT Infomail#3] Rooms, Night places and texts - Debian

From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 22:54:50 CEST

    Martin Michlmayr wrote:
    > Joey,
    >
    > Is there any place at LT where people can securely deposit their
    > laptops and stuff?

    Depends on the time.

    At the booth: nothing is secure.
    At the gym hall: nothing is secure (however "it" is limited to
       people being there and cleaning people)
    If it's for a limited time I can store things in our office
       which should be secure.

    Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.