Re: Talk about FAI (fully automatic installation)

From: Thierry Laronde (thierry@cri74.org)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 12:08:00 CEST

    On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 11:32:34AM +0200, Thomas Lange wrote:
    > Hi

    Hello,

    > I plan to give a talk at the Debian conference 1 in Bordeaux about my
    > fully automatic installation (called FAI). Does anybody need further
    > information ?

    Yes, me ;) Could you send me :

    o a short description of the topic you plan to cover
    o an estimation of the time you need to deliver the talk
    o a short "presentation" of yourself [just to put this on the page]

    I will be happy to hear you in Bordeaux.

    Cu,

    --
    Thierry LARONDE, Centre de Ressources Informatiques, Archamps - France
    http://www.cri74.org