Machine to build CDs

From: Roland Bauerschmidt (rb@debian.org)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 17:39:58 CEST

    Concerning the issue where to build the CD, we don't have a solution
    yet. Pandora would be nice, but doesn't have a "non-non-us" mirror, and
    I don't know of any other Debian machines in Europe with a full mirror.
    I just built a test CD with some packages from main on gluck which went
    really smooth without any problems at all so far. That machine would be
    nice if it were is Europe.... (fast connection, fast machine, lots of
    free space, good mirror being part of http.us.debian.org round robin,
    ...)

    Torsten, did you ask your boss if some people could get accounts on your
    mirror?

    Roland

    --
    Roland Bauerschmidt