Re: CDs

From: Jens Neppe (neppe@irb.uni-hannover.de)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 16:20:04 CEST

    Martin Schulze wrote:

    > Jens Neppe wrote:
    > > Hi!
    > >
    > > I've played around with last years CD-Cover and you can see the results
    > > on http://www.neppe.com/debian_cd if you want. So if you think this is a
    > > good version, I would linke to continue working on it.
    >
    > I have to agree to Roland, having vanishing sourcecode in the background
    > was kinda freaky and nice. It really looks more impressive than just a
    > color, however it should only be the background and thus only use light
    > or half invisible colours.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Joey

    Hello!

    OK. I can offer you to create several versions of a cd cover. We can
    then start an election which one should be taken. Do you have any
    whishes concerning the disk label? But first it is necessary to decide
    which release to take and what kind of disk it should be(live-cd or
    not). Creating a cover does not take as much time as creating the cd
    itself.

    Jens