Re: CDs

From: Roland Bauerschmidt (roland@bauerschmidt.eu.org)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 19:57:16 CEST

    Jens Neppe wrote:
    > I've played around with last years CD-Cover and you can see the results
    > on http://www.neppe.com/debian_cd if you want. So if you think this is a
    > good version, I would linke to continue working on it.

    I actually like the one we had last year better. The package list in the
    backgound looked nice; I don't really like the yellow background on the
    cover. In addition, we'll probably not have a cover this year, but only
    the CD where we can print stuff on. You also wrote "potato" which I
    don't like. Either we should write 2.2 with addition (since potato is
    released now; last year it wasn't) or "woody"... Actually I would prefer
    getting testing in a better shape than spending more time on potato. I
    agree with tbm here.

    Roland

    --
    Roland Bauerschmidt