LinuxTag etc.

From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 15:53:44 CEST

    Several things have to be decided in the near future. How do we want
    to proceed with it? I guess nobody has a vote system running so if it
    should be voted upon this has to be done manually.

      1. Date of Debian-Day

         [ ] Thursday
         [ ] Friday
         [ ] Saturday
         [ ] Sunday

      2. Type of Debian CD

         [ ] potato installation
         [ ] potato installation, with additions like Gnome, KDE, XF4 etc.
         [ ] woody installation
         [ ] unstable installation
         [ ] potato demo system
         [ ] potato demo system, with additions like Gnome, KDE, XF4 etc.
         [ ] woody demo system

    If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
    	-- motd of irc.funet.fi