Re: LinuxTag

From: Frank Neumann (franky@viona.de)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 11:29:24 CEST

    Joey wrote:

    > . Roland/Peter/Franky: Hättet ihr wieder Zeit, euch um die
    > Herstellung zu kümmern?

    Sorry, but I'm afraid this time there'll be no time for me to help you.
    You see, I'm doing a booth together with some friends there myself this year,
    and we'll have a lot of demos to prepare ourselves. So, the only help I
    can give you is to tell you that J.A. Bezemer has put up my designs from last
    year at http://cdimage.debian.org/faq.html (go to the bottom of the page,
    look for "LinuxTag Special Edition"). You can get the original .xcf (Gimp)
    files there and probably use these as a basis for a new design.

    Sorry,
    Frank

    --
     Frank Neumann (franky@viona.de), ST Microelectronics, VIONA Development Center
           Karlstraße 27, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany  - phone: +49 721 9134424