Re: Braunchweig im Mai: [Fwd: Debian-Stand]

From: Alexander Reelsen (ar@rhwd.net)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 13:02:35 CET

    Hi

    On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 12:17:13PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
    > FYI
    >
    > Martin Schulze wrote:
    > > > Benötigen Sie für Ihren Stand einen Stromanschluß (230 V)?
    > > >
    > > > [x] Ja [ ] Nein
    > > >
    > > > Falls ja: Geschätzte maximal benötigte Leistung: [__________] Watt
    > > 1-4 Rechner.
    That reminds me, that last year there was a nice big fat alpha which made
    some impression on the people. I don't know who brought it up, but it
    would certainly be cool to have something similar again.
    I'm afraid I cannot offer any useful systems (unless you consider an old
    alpha 166 or an even older sparc II useful for showing something cool ;)),
    so anyone who might a nice system, where he could present something on,
    hands up :)

    > > Unsere Leute werden allerdings bestimmt nicht so laut Gumpf-Gumpf wie
    > > die Parsec-Leute auf dem LinuxTag-99 machen...
    Not too hard NOT to do that :)

    MfG/Regards, Alexander

    --
    Alexander Reelsen   http://joker.rhwd.de