Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam: parking & stand location

From: Paul Slootman (paul@murphy.nl)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 13:35:58 CET

    On Mon 05 Feb 2001, Andrea Glorioso wrote:

    > Our italian S.W.A.T. reported its trip to Amsterdam at:
    >
    > http://pellegrini.firenze.linux.it/amsterdam-2001-01/index.html

    Cool!

    I also added a picture and an AVI of Richard Stallman, being
    St. IGNUcius, at http://www.murphy.nl/~paul/20010123/

    > Non e' abbastanza fare dei passi che un giorno ci porteranno ad uno
    > scopo, ogni passo deve essere lui stesso uno scopo, nello stesso
    > tempo in cui ci porta avanti.

    According to babelfish:

       E' not to make enough of the steps that a day they will carry us to a
       scope, every step must be he same one scope, at the same time in
       which us door ahead.

    Hmmm... :-)

    Paul Slootman