Re: LinuxTag - Call for Papers

From: Goswin Brederlow (goswin.brederlow@student.uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 07:52:06 CET

    > Hi, the Call-for-Papers for LinuxTag 2001 has been released:

    > http://www.linuxtag.org/2001/deutsch/showitem.php3?item=30&lang=en
    > (or =de)

    > I'd appreciate if there would be a general talk about Debian.
    > I would love to give it on my own, but since I'm co-organizing
    > the event that would not be the best, I guess.

    > Anyway, we're also planning a Debian booth and talks, check out

    > http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/events/LinuxTag2001/

    I could do some stuff: (in order of preference)

    - talk about rsync / mirroring debian / rproxy
    - crash resistent systems (read-only/reiserfs/tux2, possibilities and
      workability)
    - Server/Network at the booth
    - Showing the Installation (I would need one assistant there, one for
      the keyboard, one for the mikrofon)

    What are you most intrested in?

    MfG
            Goswin