Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam: tshirts, no posters

From: J.A. Bezemer (costar@panic.et.tudelft.nl)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 14:43:42 CET

    On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Ard van Breemen wrote:

    > On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 12:31:16PM +0100, Joost van Baal wrote:
    > > On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 02:19:55PM +0100, Joost van Baal wrote:
    > > > I'm going out now, to see if I can get some posters printed.
    > > Didn't succeed in this. It would be very nice if somebody could
    > > get hold of a color printer. I think we definately need something
    > > to show, so people will recognise the "booth" as a Debian booth.
    > Hiyaa, I can print a few at A3 color on a tektronix phaser 780.
    > I only don't know what to print, and when is probably monday.
    > Or tonight, then I can give them to Paul Slootman...
    >
    > I've seen the multi-a4 posters, but please give me something ps
    > that prints on a3 :)

    I've made some A1-on-4-A3s .ps's, at
      http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/linuxexpoamsterdam2001/posters
    (get the updated Everything)

    If possible I want at least poster1 and poster2.

    Also there is the final flyer ("propaganda3"). At this moment I'm carrying
    around some 1100 copies of these.

    I also went to The Printer's this morning; I have one nice t-shirt already and
    they said they could print 9 more that I can pick up in an hour when I'm
    leaving Delft. Will probably sell them for NLG 25.- too.

    I've also got ~150 Top-1000 CDs ready (which includes ~30 for the press
    people); I'll try to make that 250 if I've still got the time.
    At the stand they'll be free for interested parties, but in return people
    should donate at least NLG 0.25 to the project.

    I also have about 100 Dutch manuals, to be sold for NLG 10,- or more
    (again 30 of those for the press).

    Regards,
      Anne Bezemer