Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam posters / flyers

From: Joost van Baal (joostvb@mdcc.cx)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 14:19:55 CET

    I'm going out now, to see if I can get some posters printed.
    I'll try to get a bunch of poster4 printed, the "when code matters more
    than commercials" one. So please hold on, if you were planning to
    get 1000 copies of that one printed for the Linux Expo Amsterdam.

    My Tshirt struggle is still going on.

    Bye,

    --
    Joost