Linux Expo Amsterdam/Top-1000 CD

From: J.A. Bezemer (costar@panic.et.tudelft.nl)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 23:30:23 CET

    On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
    [...]
    > I'll put the final image in some rsyncable place so
    > that interested parties can burn too.

    The Top-1000 CD is ready and I must say I'm quite pleased with it. I've tried
    to boot&install from it and it does everything it's supposed to do. Available
    for rsync, see at the bottom of the well-known webpage[1].

    BTW, my brother just received his visitor bagde (we'll get our exhibitor
    badges at the expo entrance), which says that the RAI underground car park
    costs NLG 17,50.

    Regards,
      Anne Bezemer

    [1] If you're new here, or randomly browsing the list archives:
        http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/linuxexpoamsterdam2001/