Re: debian t-shirts

Subject: Re: debian t-shirts
From: Christian Kurz (shorty@debian.org)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 19:16:57 CET

On 00-12-07 Martin Samesch wrote:
> Paul Slootman wrote:
> >
> > On Thu 07 Dec 2000, Joost van Baal wrote:
> >
> > > OK, I'd like to order 10 T-shirts and 10 mugs. Do you know how much that's
> > > gonna cost me? Do you know what it'll cost to get it delivered to the
> > > Netherlands?
> >
> > >From Australia? Hmmm...

> What about http://www.copyleft.net/ or http://www.interhemd.de/ ?

Hm, do you think please about the customs duties that arise if you buy
from Copyleft? And Interhemd has not real good Shirts if I looked at
their website. (IMHO)

> > Alternatively we could consider getting the mugs printed locally,
> > I'm sure the artwork is available somewhere? T-shirts ditto.

> Great! This should be the best alternative, of course (for us, here in
> Germany, too).

Now, we just need to find someone in Germany who worked organize the
printing of the black shirts. :)

Ciao
     Chris -Intereste in one or two of the black shirts- tian

--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member