Linux Expo in Madrid, Spain

Subject: Linux Expo in Madrid, Spain
From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 22:15:06 CEST

Hi!

I've received a note regarding the Linux Expo Madrid 2001 (April
4-5). Is somebody interested in running _and_ organizing a
Debian-Booth there?

We were offered a place in the "space Associatif", which contains
gratis booths for free projects (I guess...)

People who are interested should send me a private mail (no lists
mail) and I'll forward other material etc. [If I don't answer
within two days, resend it, it got lost in that case.]

Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.