Re: Poster - it worked

Subject: Re: Poster - it worked
From: Christoph Baumann (cbauman1@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 11:25:19 CEST

On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 08:47:01AM +0200, Othmar Pasteka wrote:
> the fair starts already on thursday so if it is possible that the
> poster come on wednesday or earlier would be better.
Ok, the second poster is printed too. Now the tricky part. How do I get
them to Stuttgart before Thursday. AFAIK Shorty is from Ludwigshafen and
Heidelberg would/could be on his way to Stuttgart. Could we meet at
Heidelberg main station?

Christoph

--
* Christoph Baumann                                          *
* cbauman1@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de                          *