[Debian] Urgent request for slides

Subject: [Debian] Urgent request for slides
From: Martin Schulze (joey@linuxtag.de)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 01:43:55 CEST

This is a very urgent request!

Between two talks some trailers should be displayed at the screen.
I've managed to the the permission to display Open Source slides as
well. My only problem now is, that I'm unable to create these slides
and I'm also unable to crawl for the information needed.

Thus, if you want your project to be presented during two talks,
plaese send me one 1024x786 jpg file. I guess that the name of the
project, its logo, its url and a very short description or some
slogans should be printed.

If you are interested but unable to draw something, please provide me
with the following information. Simon Budig from GIMP offered me his
help:

 . Name of the project
 . Logo at proper resolution
 . URL
 . Very short description or slogans
 . if wanted: background image

If you are able to create some images, I'd love you to offer help for
the other projects.

not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth