Re: name cards

Subject: Re: name cards
From: Roland Bauerschmidt (rb@debian.org)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 11:32:15 CEST

* Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> [000623 11:04]:

> If you dump me a postscript file today, I may be able to print them at
> the weekend. No guarantee, but I'll tell you on sunday if it worked or
> not.

I'll try to finish them for the evening and send them to you. If I don't
manage that I'll send them to Othmar.

> I bought them from Staples. Problem: 25 badges cost 65,--

Arghh. Does anybody still have some? Or can somebody try to get some
some
somewhere cheaper? The size should be 5.4cm X 8.5 cm or something like
that.
 Roland

--
 * Roland Bauerschmidt <rb@debian.org> * http://www.copyleft.de/~roland/ *
 *         Debian GNU / Linux -- the choice of a gnu generation          *