name cards

Subject: name cards
From: Roland Bauerschmidt (rb@debian.org)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 11:01:56 CEST

Hi all,

I'm going to make some name cards (Namenschilder) today or tomorrow. But
there are still two problems:
 a) has anybody access to a good color printer? laser would be nice? I'll
    put the latex and postscript file somewhere on the weekend. Otherwise
    I could try to print them in b/w or with a color ink jet with not that
    good quality. (especially the colours aren't "real")
 b) we need these "Hüllen" to put the paper in. Joey, do you know where
    Linuxtag gets them? Norbert and Eduard wanted to find out where to
    get them. Or does somebody else knows where to get them?

Greetings, Roland

--
 * Roland Bauerschmidt <rb@debian.org> * http://www.copyleft.de/~roland/ *
 *         Debian GNU / Linux -- the choice of a gnu generation          *