Re: Vorfuehrungen LinuxTag

Subject: Re: Vorfuehrungen LinuxTag
From: Alexander Reelsen (ar@rhwd.net)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 15:35:26 CEST

Hi

On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 01:04:57AM +0200, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
> If someone drives me from Tuebingen to Stuttgart and back I could also
> offer a Alpha (Ruffian 533MHz) and an Amiga 4000 PowerUP (PPC 604/200)
> with Monitors. Transport would be the problem here.

A main problem seems to be the transport of monitors. I do not know
anything about, whether the LinuxTag e.V. is providing screens, but do not
count on that on any way. I'm going to ask as soon as I can. Joey, do you
know.

If my assumption is correct, it would be nice, if some local heroes could
provide monitors, they don't have to carry 'em across germany.

I'll look at the MGP presentation this evening...
I don't know any other demos than BB and pingus isn't in the current
distribution, same applies to clanbomber, what is really a pity, anyway it
could be run on the machines...
But there is already a games section I guess :)

MfG/Regards, Alexander

--
Alexander Reelsen   http://joker.rhwd.de
ref@linux.com       GnuPG: pub 1024D/F0D7313C  sub 2048g/6AA2EDDB