Re: Problems so far

Subject: Re: Problems so far
From: Peter Ganten (peter@ganten.org)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 11:00:44 CEST

Othmar Pasteka writes:
[pcmcia-modules]
> yes the current ones are fsckt. afaik tausq and brian looked into
> this issue but couldn'T find a solution yet (or it was another
> weird problem, i can't say for sure).

OK thanks, so I guess, we'll use 2.2.15pre19. Unfortunately, I don't
have it on my disk any more and it's gone from potato too. Does
anybody know, where I can find.

Ah, I see some new pcmcia-modules on incoming, so I will test them,
before searching for old kernel packages.

[missing packages]
> good to know that you looked at it ONE day before the deadline
> :/.
> torsten: if you find some time, fix it please.

If my memory serves me right, I suggested to include gdm several days
ago. On the other hand,
it is not to hard to add some packages to the dependency list, so if
nobody objects to the packages I suggested, I will add them.

Greetings,

Peter

--
Peter Ganten