Re: paketliste

Subject: Re: paketliste
From: Torsten Landschoff (t.landschoff@gmx.net)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 20:55:03 CEST

On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 01:26:39PM +0200, Peter Ganten wrote:

> I am not sure, if we really want to exclude the official task-packages
> from the users view. Everybody should understand, that
> "linuxtag-desktop" has something to do with the LinuxTag-CDROM, but
> still some people might just want to install task-gnome-desktop.

Hmm, perhaps I can make tasksel show the LinuxTag tasks on top of the
other packages. Would that help? Also we could patch base-config to
allow the user to select between LinuxTag-Tasks and original task
packages.

> Anyway, if we decide to exclude the official tasks, I need the patched
> version of tasksel ASAP to integrate and test it on the CDROM. Also a
> patch to base-config will be required to execute tasksel with the
> right option, maybe Torsten has this allready available?

Oops, no. I can make it tomorrow morning. And I will be back on Thursday
evening to work on anything which might be needed.

Is there any translation I should tackle?

cu
    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member