Re: CD (status)

Subject: Re: CD (status)
From: Marcelo E. Magallon (mmagallo@debian.org)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 14:19:07 CEST

>> "Marcelo E. Magallon" <mmagallo@debian.org> writes:

> I have it here, I just need to customize the start page. I have
> taken http://www.de.debian.org/intro/about.de.html (+ icons) and
> added the id-pro logo (b&w) and LOB logo. Should I be doing that?
> Anyway, the page is at:
> http://pandora.debian.org/~mmagallo/lt2k/about.de.html

Ok, I have some text from ID-Pro... not exactly what I hoped for,
but... someone pointed out that the "Über Debian" page is not what
one could call an exciting start page, so... what about this:

    http://non-us.debian.org/~mmagallo/lt2k/

Yes, that's an imagemap there -- thanks Frank!

(I am /not/ your standard website designer, so if you have a better
idea I'd be delighted to hear it... think of it like this: this is on
a local disk, bandwidth is not such a serious problem)

Cheers,

                Marcelo,
                going back to real life for a couple of hours