Re: "linuxtag"-cleanup package

Subject: Re: "linuxtag"-cleanup package
From: Peter Ganten (peter@ganten.org)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 13:41:54 CEST

Othmar Pasteka writes:
> hi,
>
> On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 01:15:19PM +0200, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
> > Oops, sorry, I meant GNOME+Enlightenment? GNOME+Sawmill?

The user will be prompted, which x-window-managers should be installed
by anXious. Currently twm is launched by default, when gnome is
startet by gdm, this is not very nice, but can be changed by the
user. If possible, it should be changed to something else by the
cleanup-package (eventually by introducing session-data in /etc/skel,
as Torsten has suggested).

So, do we agree to introduce a cleanup/LinuxTag/customization package
and do we have a maintainer for this package?

Greetings,

Peter

--
Peter Ganten