Re: "linuxtag"-cleanup package

Subject: Re: "linuxtag"-cleanup package
From: Othmar Pasteka (pasteka@kabsi.at)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 22:19:29 CEST

hi,

On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 10:01:32PM +0200, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
> Now that I think of it, what other customizations would be needed to
> make the Debian installation more German-friendly? Is task-german (I
> think that's the name) enough? Is there anything else that needs to
> be changed?

task-german just isntalls some example files but doesn't set
anything. hmm, despite any former mails, i would like, that
/etc/profile sets LC_ALL/LANG to de_DE. some people might object
to this but i ask myself how other people (newbies) will know
where to look for the example files etc. pp. it will lighten the
burden for them. maybe i am also wrong.

so long
Othamr