Re: CD-Coverdesign, 1st draft..

Subject: Re: CD-Coverdesign, 1st draft..
From: Marcelo E. Magallon (marcelo.magallon@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 21:14:59 CEST

(side question, which one is the canonical name of this list
d-e-d@l.d.o or d-e-d@finlandia.infodrom.north.de?)

>> Peter Ganten <peter@ganten.org> writes:

> Frank Neumann writes:
> > a first draft/suggestion for the cover of the Debian CD can be checked out
> > at http://www.viona.de/~franky/logo.jpg.
>
> I like the package list idea very much, nice.

*Very* nice indeed.

> > - The penguin..is it really necessary? Tell me what you think.
>
> Please no penguin, there will be enough of them at the LinuxTag

Seconded.

> What`s in the CD:
>
> - selection of the most important debian-packages
> - gnome
> - Linux 2.2.15 (?)
> - Apache
> - SAMBA
> - TeX/LaTeX
> - compilers
> - ...
> - german installation

Hmmm... AFAIU (sorry, came late to the show), Roland and some other
people are working on this, right? Any idea how big is it atm? Any
URLs where the package lists can be found?

                                 Marcelo