Re: Flyers for the Linuxtag

Subject: Re: Flyers for the Linuxtag
From: Othmar Pasteka (pasteka@kabsi.at)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 16:10:41 CEST

hi,

On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 02:31:02PM +0200, Alexander Reelsen wrote:
> I will come up with further information, I need to work a little bit.

ok, i heard there were criticism that we do some things on irc,
well yes, but i also post the to the mailinglist, so don't worry,
nothing will get lost ... :)
frederice and his company is so kind to sponsor the layout and 5k
flyers. so far he told me that they are going to do it bilingual.
on side is german, the other one english.
the contact is fog@mixadlive.com (Federico Di Gregorio).
the organizators of the linuxtag expect 20k people in 4 days. do
we need more, or just these 5k flyers?
michael holzt can print additional one but which have to be paid.

so long
Othmar