[kvigier@wanadoo.fr: Linux Venture]

Subject: [kvigier@wanadoo.fr: Linux Venture]
From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 10:38:31 CET

Und noch etwas zu Paris.

Gruesse,

        Joey

----- Forwarded message from Krystelle <kvigier@wanadoo.fr> -----

From: "Krystelle" <kvigier@wanadoo.fr>
To: <sacha.dunas@sky-events.com>
Cc: <ftablon@wanadoo.fr>
Subject: Linux Venture
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 15:31:06 +0100

THIS MESSAGE IS TO DISTRIBUTE THE LARGEST AS POSSIBLE... THANK YOU !!!

Hello,

As you may know, SKY EVENTS organizes the Linux Expo which will take place at the Palais des Congrès in Paris on February 2000.

At the same time will take place the Linux Venture. This is the first-ever forum bringing together Linux and OSS start-ups and international investors.

So, I am in quest of companies having capital requirements and wishing for presenting their development project in order to forge strategic partnerships.

Would you be interested in taking part in such an event ? Or would you have other contacts correponding to this profile to give me ?

To have further information, please connect you on the website "linux-expo.com".

 If you wish to take part as a start-up, you have just to complete and return by mail the application form (that you will find at this address) , before january the 10th. This will the be submitted to a selection committee in charge of choosing the 20 start-up offering the strongest potential for success in the linux market.

If you wish to take part as an investor, please contact Mrs Dubuc at the 00 33 1 43 45 97 16 or valeriane@linux-venture.com.

I remain at your diposal for any further information and I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Krystelle VIGIER - 33 1 43 45 83 27 - kvigier@wanadoo.fr

----- End forwarded message -----

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.