Re: Sleeping places

Frank Neumann (franky@viona.de)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:33:54 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,
Othmar wrote:

> Ok, i just talked to a person at the youth hostel in augsburg, i have
> good news.
> They have about 10-20 places left from tuesday till saturday. if one
> wants to stay that long like me, i.e. have nice journey :). but i should
> register us soon.

[...rest of mai omitted..]

This all sounds nice and dandy, but I just have one concern: Will we (as
a group or as individuals) get a key to the youth hostel? Otherwise I
can imagine we have to be there before they lock the doors (10 p.m.?),
and I'd really _hate_ to have to leave the social event early just because
of this. If we can get in ourselves with a key, I'm happy. Please try to
find out about this, I'd appreciate it (and I guess a few others too).

Thanks,
Frank

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to Majordomo@Infodrom.North.DE with the
text "unsubscribe debian-events-de" in the message body.