Re: List of Participant (Going to the organisators)

Christian Kurz (shorty@jupiter.rhein-neckar.de)
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 12:10:42 +0200

On 99-08-21 Martin Schulze wrote:
> Christian Kurz wrote:
> > On 99-08-20 Christian Kurz wrote:
> > > here's now the list of participant from the Debian booth. I will send it
> > > out on Sunday evening to the organizators. So if somebody wants to join
> > > or leave, please mail soon.

> Hat's einen Grund, dass Du Nils Lohner nicht mehr auf der Liste hast?

Oh, I missed him, because he said, that he maybe would come. If he's
still interested and has the time, he should just send a note to me or
the list.

Cheers
       Christian

--
Change your thoughts and you change your world.