Re: Linux-Kongress in Augsburg (UPDATE)

Christian Kurz (shorty@jupiter.rhein-neckar.de)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:31:52 +0200

On 99-08-16 Nils Lohner wrote:
> I think I'll be able to make it for a day or two, but not all three. I'll

No problem, but please register yourself then online and make a note
about your relation to the debian-project. I placed your name on the
list, so you get a free entry or 10% discount. (Reminder: The list will
be closed on 18. August and send out.)

> What's the best thing to do for sleeping?

I'm at the moment searching for a good sleeping place together with
somebody from the Linux-User-Group-Augsburg. So expect new information
soon.

Cheers
       Christian

--