Participation

Christian Meder (meder@isr.uni-stuttgart.de)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 00:11:14 +0200

Hi,

I would be willing to man the booth and bring along the UltrasparcI
(running Debian/Sparc potato; some of you will remember it from
Linuxtag) if there's a free ticket left. I'd be available all three
days but only if I don't have to pay the 4xx DM (probably 3xx with the
10% reduction).

Greetings,

                                Christian

PS.: I'm a Debian developer: Debian/Sparc, maintainer of a few
packages, did a tiny bit of porting to Debian/Alpha once upon a time,
right now working on a hack which is called deblab, blablabla

--
Christian Meder, email: meder@isr.uni-stuttgart.de

What's the railroad to me ? I never go to see Where it ends. It fills a few hollows, And makes banks for the swallows, It sets the sand a-blowing, And the blackberries a-growing. (Henry David Thoreau) - To unsubscribe: send mail to Majordomo@Infodrom.North.DE with the text "unsubscribe debian-events-de" in the message body.